Moderator: Garrison Officers

bobafrettTK523
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 523

07/26/2015 SUN Wal-Mart Relay for Life fundraiser

Post by bobafrettTK523 »

I arrived and was in armor at 8:30 am on Sunday. I usually do the Relay for Life fundraisers solo, due to making last minute requests when I find out my schedule. This one, I was able to get Rex Fett and Michael Andrew Stoughtonto to come out and give me a hand. Let me tell you, I don't think I will ever do one of these fundraisers by myself ever again. Michael kept the mood light and refreshing, and it was a pleasure to troop with him, and Rex was a great in his Boba Fett armor. Both of these guys helped, and brought more interest to the fundraiser. Tons of people taking their pictures with the two of them, while I was able to keep focused on the fundraising. We also had a freelance photographer from Wal-Mart World magazine, who was there to take pictures for an upcoming issue due to tie in with the September 4th midnight release of the Episode 7 toys. Michael and Rex stood watch and entertained the customers, while I had to change out of my armor for some shots taken inside the store in my Wal-Mart dress code. In the 8 hours we were out there, we raised $784.27 for the American Cancer Society!!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Open the blast doors, Open the Blast doors!"

Runnin'6712
Garrison Event Coordinator
Garrison Event Coordinator
501st Legion ID: 6712

Re: 07/26/2015 SUN Wal-Mart Relay for Life fundraiser

Post by Runnin'6712 »

ToD updated. Great job with collecting donations for a great cause! :thumbs:

BurningDragon
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 50488

Re: 07/26/2015 SUN Wal-Mart Relay for Life fundraiser

Post by BurningDragon »

Added to Charity Totals.
Who one truly is cannot be seen with the eye.