Original C3PO armor from ANH for sale

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

troopertk191
501st Member
501st Member
4poziom.waw.pl

Original C3PO armor from ANH for sale

Post by troopertk191 »

<br>If anyone out there has ever wanted to have a real set of 3PO armor from ANH for either a static display, or a costume, now is your chance. I was only 1 of 5 individuals to be get a set of 3PO armor from a friend of mine who had the original molds of 3PO from the movie, since he worked in Hollywood in the movie industry. I currently have the following pieces: head (front and back), chest and back, shoulder bells, thighs (front and back), lower legs (front and back) and feet. I have the schematic drawings for the arms and all the various plungers (ie- between his upper and lower arms, on back of elbow and on side of knees). If any seriously interested buyers are there, e-mail me at: tk_191@yahoo.com. It is still in the rough stage. They are all cast in fiberglass and primed. They still need sanding and painting to be completed. However, IT IS C3PO!!!<br><br>Brendon<br>TK/SL191 <p></p><i></i>