Luck running out

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

G-force1
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Luck running out

Post by G-force1 »

Went to my first 4th of July parade in Peoria, saw the 501st marching. They did a great job. The more I go to theses events the more I feel I'm a part of something awesome. I only wish I was trooping with them instead of watching from the sidelines. Another rough week, I'm beginning to think that I have the worst luck around. I found out friday that my vehicle will cost another 500 dollars to get it running again. Just spent 250 dollars on it three weeks ago thought the issue was fixed. I'm beginning to think I'm not meant to march. I got to thinking about selling off some of my collection so that I could buy armor to troop with. But I have know idea who to contact to sell some items. iOS I thought maybe I could trade for a build. I'm out of faith and feeling pretty down.

Chills
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 51114

Re: Luck running out

Post by Chills »

Hang in there, man. Your luck will turn around.

G-force1
Imperial Recruit

Post by G-force1 »

Thanks,for the confidence, chills. Feel a little better today but still realizing my dreams of trooping keep falling short.

BLUERAM
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 4265

Post by BLUERAM »

Hi G-force, we will be out at the East Peoria Levee District tomorrow for the Kids day event. we should be in the Library and wandering the area, stop by and say HI, we can talk to you in person for some options if you like.
Mark

BLUERAM
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 4265

Post by BLUERAM »

Sorry just realized who you are :lol:

G-force1
Imperial Recruit

Post by G-force1 »

Sorry Mark, just opened up my tablet today. I wish I would of opened it a few days ago, I would of loved to came out yesterday and spent time with you all. Thank u for all your support from all of u.