TK Helmet Kit

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

TKTrooper
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

TK Helmet Kit

Post by TKTrooper »

I'm hoping someone in the NW suburbs of Chicago might be having an armor party soon so I can get some guidance with my TK helmet kit. The rest of my armor is still about 6 months away from being here, and I want to make good use of my time by getting everything else as done as possible. I live in Woodstock Illinois

TKTrooper

jweger77
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 9142

Re: TK Helmet Kit

Post by jweger77 »

Someone in Woodstock! Sweet! I'm in Crystal Lake and we've got some other members close to you in Cary and Lake in the Hills as well. I'd love to do another armor party again sometime soon. I hosted one in February in Crystal Lake. Welcome! We have a ton of TK experts here, I've done Vader, Snowtrooper, and occasionally work on my own Chewie as well.

TKTrooper
Imperial Recruit

Re: TK Helmet Kit

Post by TKTrooper »

jweger77 wrote:Someone in Woodstock! Sweet! I'm in Crystal Lake and we've got some other members close to you in Cary and Lake in the Hills as well. I'd love to do another armor party again sometime soon. I hosted one in February in Crystal Lake. Welcome! We have a ton of TK experts here, I've done Vader, Snowtrooper, and occasionally work on my own Chewie as well.
Fantastic! Please keep me in mind for the next party